Icelandic Vikings

Icelandic Viking Web Page
After years of online research and a great deal of frustration, I have gathered resources scattered around the web and created a section about Icelandic Vikings. It is the largest resource I have seen about them to date.

There are also several dozen Viking Age related links in my "Viking Age: Jewelry" and "Viking Age: Textile" sections, located at the top of the left-hand menu on my A&S website, Gaeira's Anvil



Research: Articles, publications, theses, dissertations, and other sources.

Textiles: Nålebinding, Warp-Weighted Loom, Tablet Weaving, etc.

Icelandic Wool: Wool from Icelandic Sheep. 

Buriel: Buriel practices and research.

Animals: Icelandic animals.

Icelandic Wool: From Icelandic Sheep

Miscellany: A mix of topics: music, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinned Post

Welcome to my new blog site.

I look forward to posting about my on going projects and research here. I would like to share with you links to my various online researc...