My 'Little Project', a.k.a. Coronets

Some time ago I began a project to fabricate two Baronial coronets for my Barony as my largesse. The materials were paid for from various fund raising activities and I would craft them.

Just one of them is multiple times larger than anything I fabricated before as a Goldsmith and an entirely different design than body jewelry. I've been learning a great deal since starting this project: etching, different ways to rivet than I originally learned years ago, and working with Nickle Silver.

Once they are presented in early March I will be able to published my progress pictures as well as final pictures of them.



UPDATE: Both coronets are now complete. 

My 'Little Project', a.k.a. Coronets. Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinned Post

Welcome to my new blog site.

I look forward to posting about my on going projects and research here. I would like to share with you links to my various online researc...